Types & Fees
Individual Artist – $25
Non-profit community organization, club or group – $25
Students 17 years + enrolled in secondary/post-secondary classes – $15
For profit arts, dance, administration or other organization – $50
Apply for your Richmond Hill Arts Council membership online or download the form.
- Complete the online membership form. A copy of the registration will be emailed to you.
- Log into your financial institution and transfer funds to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org (password: Member)
IMPORTANT NOTE TO NEW MEMBERS
Receipts for membership fees will be provided upon request.
Sponsorship / Premium Listing – $100Sponsorship or the “premium listing” includes all contact details (address, email, phone number) as well as your logo or product. Logos will be used on printed matter. All information will be listed on our website. Please email email@example.com for more information on sponsorship and premium listings.
While maintaining membership in good standing benefits include:
– Searchable Artist’s Directory listing with your contact information and discipline;
– Sell or exhibit your work or performance at RHARTS run events;
– Online “Artist’s Spotlight” to showcase original works of art and/or performances;
– Discounts on RHARTS affiliated programs and/or workshops;
– Member only access to community outreach programs;
Artist’s Online Directory
Your contact information (name and/or company name, website, phone, email and art discipline) will be included in the online “Artist’s Directory”. Please check your listing to ensure accurate contact information. Once your membership application and payment is processed, your information is added. We will inform you by email to give you the opportunity to check for accurate information.
Submit your Spotlight piece and let the RHARTS Council’s promotional pipeline shine the light on you! With a new RHARTS Council membership, you can submit one Spotlight piece that can include any of the following :
1) Any contact information in a point-form format
2) Up to 3 paragraph bio (point form is better for scanning)
3) Up to 8 images or your own original works of art. Images will be sized to fit website pages.
4) Link to ONE Youtube video to be embedded in your the Spotlight
5) List of events (including URLS) you will be participating in during your membership year
Although we format the presentation of your Spotlight piece, will do not check or correct spelling or grammatical errors. You can also update your Spotlight upon renewal of your membership and within the first 15 days of original submission.
Your Spotlight will be promoted on our Facebook and Instagram pages as well as within many pages of our website AND in our main menu. Click on “The Artists” in our menu to see who we are promoting today. Spotlight pieces will only allow content pertaining to your original handmade art, craft or performance.