Types & Fees
Individuals & Artist – $75
Existing members from Jan-Dec 2021 pay only $50 for the 2-year membership as a COVID discount
Students (14+) in a registered secondary or post secondary institution- $40
Existing members from Jan-Dec 2021 pay only $25 for the 2-year membership as a COVID discount
Non-Profit Organizations – $125
For-Profit Organization- $250
Apply for your Richmond Hill Arts Council membership online or download the form.
- Complete the online membership form. A copy of the registration will be emailed to you.
- Log into your financial institution and transfer funds to the following email: email@example.com (password: Member) If you would prefer completing the application online but paying via cash or cheque, please complete the first step, and then see step 4 for payment details from the Manual Applications options below.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO NEW MEMBERS
Receipts for membership fees will be provided upon request.
While maintaining membership in good standing benefits include:
– Searchable Artist’s Directory listing with your contact information and discipline;
– Sell or exhibit your work or performance at RHARTS run events;
– Online “Artist’s Spotlight” to showcase original works of art and/or performances;
– Discounts on RHARTS affiliated programs and/or workshops;
– Member only access to community outreach programs;
Artist’s Online Directory
Your contact information (name and/or company name, website, phone, email and art discipline) will be included in the online “Artist’s Directory”. Please check your listing to ensure accurate contact information. Once your membership application and payment is processed, your information is added.
Submit your Spotlight piece and let the RHARTS Council’s promotional pipeline shine the light on you! With a new RHARTS Council membership, you can submit one Spotlight piece that can include any or all of the following :
- Any contact information you would like others to find you at
- A max 3 paragraph artist bio
- Up to 8 images or your own original works of art. Images may be resized to fit our website layout.
- A link to ONE Youtube video to be embedded in your Spotlight
- A list of events (including URLS) you will be participating in during your membership year
You can also update your Spotlight upon renewal of your membership. Spotlight pieces will only allow content pertaining to your original handmade art, craft or performance.
Your Spotlight will be promoted on our Facebook and Instagram pages as well as within many pages of our website AND in our main menu. We post a new Spotlight every week.
Apply to be included on the Artist Spotlight now! Click here to register! Once you send in an application you will be placed in a queue. Artist Spotlights will be posted by first come first serve.